Keyword Search
Advanced Search Advanced Search


      Home Buildings

Prev. Image Return to Thumbnail Page Return to thumbnails Next Image
1988 10 7 1 jpg

Send to Friend Send to Friend      Add to Lightbox - Lightbox      

 
Title:
 
Duncans Emporium in IOOF building [between 1899-1902]
  Details:   Two storey IOOF Hall, with Emporium on the ground floor. Men could be proprietor Mr. Harry Smith and Mr. Peterson.
  Photographer:  
  Accession Nr:   CVM 1988.10.7.1
  Keywords: